PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Needed (front Only)

taylormade
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Hello all,
I need a flyer done A.S.A.P. Of course I am paying - I need the front only, however I need the original .psd file because dates will be changing for the event. I will definitely give you credit for the artwork, and I will still put my company name as far as printing.

Please send me an email: orders@taylormadeinvites.com with pricing and I will give you the details for the flyer.

Thanks in advance to all those that are interested.

Please be able to do today, as I need to send to print quickly. It is nothing difficult at all.

* For those that are wondering why I just don't do it, I specialize in wedding invitations and this is a very busy and hectic time for me.

** This can definitely lead to other opportunities for design as needed.

Smooches,
Mz. Lo - Lo
www.taylormadeinvites.com
www.myspace.com/mzlolo528

la_suckafree
01-15-2009, 10:29 PM
If it's goin 2 printin asap y u need da psd sayin dates will change? :whistle:

AhsanAhmed
01-15-2009, 10:47 PM
[b]

on your myspace it says you design ? :L :S

NawGraphic
01-16-2009, 01:02 AM
this shits insulting, ive never, not once provided a client with my .psd. you pay for the design, not the knowledge to know how to do it.

yup..ive had people ask though.

taylormade
01-16-2009, 02:25 AM
If it's goin 2 printin asap y u need da psd sayin dates will change? :whistle:

Because the event will be held once a month and I would like to change the dates. If you aren't interested, that's fine.
Like I said - I will give the designer FULL credit, I hire designers all the time. I am a full fledge printing company, so if I can't do certain styles I don't mind hiring designers.
Anything else?

taylormade
01-16-2009, 02:26 AM
[b]

on your myspace it says you design ? :L :S

I do/have done designs and I have hired designers, I'm not sure what the problem is on here, like I said - the flyer will have you listed as the designer.

taylormade
01-16-2009, 02:27 AM
this shits insulting, ive never, not once provided a client with my .psd. you pay for the design, not the knowledge to know how to do it.

Then, all you have to do is not take the job - it's that simple.
I'm using the same design for each month, that's all - very easy...

Jes2Sexy
01-16-2009, 03:32 AM

Fa sho... if you want the PSD.... the price is gonna double at LEAST... probably more!

Then, all you have to do is not take the job - it's that simple.
I'm using the same design for each month, that's all - very easy...

Its easily said.... but im here to help up and coming designers and so imma warn them on post like this!

A 10 for the price of one is a rip-off!

taylormade
01-16-2009, 04:04 AM
Thanks - okay, well I didn't know I should have asked for a template. Then that's cool, I did find someone to help me.
I don't understand all of you guys hostility - if I didn't request the right thing, just let me know.
It's MY event, so it's not like I'm trying to get you to design and then take the credit. It's a networking event that I will be holding once a month, along with another company.
But for real, if anyone does want to Freelance for me - you can send me your rates for services and I can forward you info that I need.
I focus on wedding stationery for the most part.
Like I said, it will definitley say design by:______ along with your info as well as print by tmi and my phone number.
I think that is fair, and those that aren't interested just don't respond.

I apologize if I offended anyone - that was not my intent, and those that did offer your services I truly appreciate it...

I have a Graphic Design/Printing company. I don't work out of my house, I operate my business full-time.
It would be the same if you designed a shoe for Nike, you design the shoe, you get paid - they aren't gonna call it Taylor Made Invites shoe, it's still gonna be Nike. You just gotta decide, sometimes it's fame without fortune. (if that makes any sense to you all).
Thanks and again, I wasn't trying to start any commotion.
If I don't know how to do something, I have no problem asking and paying for someone's assistance. Most of the people here are awesome and I enjoy looking at all of your work.

Thanks,
Lo - Lo

ayokaishi
01-24-2009, 10:17 PM
BUMPED!

and even if that's the case dude, you should still be able to work around that.

i work alongside other designers, & printers as well.
whenever they need a job done at the last minute, or if they're overstocked they hit me up and send me work.

i never gave out my sourcefiles under any circumstances. (even during the proofing process)

why? because i put alot of time and effort into my stuff.

another reason is,
like you said,
you may change a date every month or so,
you get paid every month or so.

the credit may stick around for a month or two, but in the long run, you won't need to use crediting because you'll have acquired all the styles & technical info u need to make a hot ass flyer from another designer.

so it's like i'm training you for a 1 time fee.

hecktikstudios
01-25-2009, 03:50 AM
I'll do it for $25,
www.hecktikstudios.tk
hecktikstudios@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/hecktikstudios

ROXX
01-25-2009, 04:06 AM
simple solution merge all ur layers xcept the date