PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

clorodesigns
01-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Cloro Designs Inc is Currently seeking individuals with graphic design expertise to work at home or in a office if live in new jersey area..

Responsibilities - Graphic Design
Prepare HTML coding

Requirements
Qualifications - Graphic Design

one to three years design/production experience working in a marketing or design department

Highly skilled in Dreamweaver and Photoshop other designs programs is a plus but not required

Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail and ability to work in a professional office environment that is fast-paced with tight deadlines

Any one interested please contact me.

Young_Cutthroat
01-31-2009, 10:26 AM
If you're pay is acceptable, then I'm in....

jlsclarity
01-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Im interested in the position you mentioned. Download my resume here. (http://www.jlsclarity.com/JSneed_resume_design.pdf)

You can view my work at the links below. Click on myspace and go to my pictures for my most updated work - it is the most current until i finish updating my website portfolio.

clorodesigns
01-31-2009, 02:40 PM
First before anything thank you all for taking your time to read my post..

ICEmultimedia: Find out the meaning of HIRING it also include paying last time i check i`m just saying keep it professional if you wanna make it in this business.

jlsclarity:Thank you for your time again i will sit down and take a look at your resume i will be contacting you for this job and many others.

Tito.

Young_Cutthroat
02-02-2009, 11:27 AM
I really hope no one is expecting this lame to really contact them about some work, unless he wants it for free and then promises to pay you for future work....