PDA

View Full Version : Need A Great Myspace Designer

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 12:55 AM
Im Looking For A Real Good Myspace Designers I Willing To Pay A Decent Amount Of Money To Have Some Pages Done In A Timely Fashion All Those Who Are Looking For Some Extra Money Please Feel Free To Respond Or Contact Me On Aim At Clippyclipp

FranciODesignz
06-11-2009, 01:03 AM
check your pm

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 01:06 AM
i need to see a better myspace layout than the one your posting brother spaid

elzabar3663
06-11-2009, 01:18 AM
hey, Im in the middle of working on a new layout but here is mine:

http://myspace.com/mean_green_jellybean

http://www.elliottgillingham.carbonmade.com

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 01:32 AM
check out my work at www.skrillagfx.com

let me know if you want any work done. ill do you a layout+banner for $30.

elzabar3663
06-11-2009, 01:42 AM
I think I got this now guys...

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 01:58 AM

damn, he aint even gunna look through the posibilities? shit.. lol

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 02:05 AM
i saw your designs there good but not what im looking for.

elzabar3663
06-11-2009, 02:09 AM
i saw your designs there good but not what im looking for.

Is that to me?

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 02:10 AM
nah that's to skrill

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 02:17 AM
nah that's to skrill

then what exactly are you looking for?..

youre not going to get better quality than me for less than $30 either.. sorry.

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 02:22 AM
exactly what im wondering, maybe he dont have the money to pay our priceS?

idk, i edited my post.. but seriously though.. you arent going to get better for $30.. and i can do just about any style.. soooo.. idk what he's looking for lmao.

400Design
06-11-2009, 03:22 AM
idk, i edited my post.. but seriously though.. you arent going to get better for $30.. and i can do just about any style.. soooo.. idk what he's looking for lmao.

somebody better..obv

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 03:49 AM
somebody better..obv

id like to see someone that is charging $30 a layout and is better than me.

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 10:33 AM
first off $30 dollars aint shit. i was planning to spend 200 and up but since you since you people don't have money i won't waste your time or mines.. your designs are too how shall i say too cartoonish for me. i got bread no where in my post did i say im looking for a cheap designer. money aint the issue. let me really break it down for you.. your designs look like typical mixtape covers.. thats everybody has done already.....i don't like the fonts that you've chosen for your alot of your designs.. and your myspace page looks a little sloppy. don't get it twisted brother im a graphic designer myself i have a degree for all the stuff people are doing with my line of work i don't have the time for design my own things because too much on my plate right to sit down and make a design. but that's not the issue here. lets make this clear trust me i looked around for designers i didn't spend the money yet with the guy and your guys are getting upset.. put it like this i'm here to do business not argue or debate with someone on who i should spend my money with.

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
first off $30 dollars aint shit. i was planning to spend 200 and up but since you since you people don't have money i won't waste your time or mines.. your designs are too how shall i say too cartoonish for me. i got bread no where in my post did i say im looking for a cheap designer. money aint the issue. let me really break it down for you.. your designs look like typical mixtape covers.. thats everybody has done already.....i don't like the fonts that you've chosen for your alot of your designs.. and your myspace page looks a little sloppy. don't get it twisted brother im a graphic designer myself i have a degree for all the stuff people are doing with my line of work i don't have the time for design my own things because too much on my plate right to sit down and make a design. but that's not the issue here. lets make this clear trust me i looked around for designers i didn't spend the money yet with the guy and your guys are getting upset.. put it like this i'm here to do business not argue or debate with someone on who i should spend my money with.

i dont got money? - lol, aight brotherin.. ill let you think that. of course my shit looks sloppy, youre right.. my shit is HORRIBLE. but since youre a 'designer' im sure you could do better than me? - if you 'had the time' only though, right? get out of here you no-name dude. you know damn well that you got the time to do shit, makin it seem like youre a busy business man.. lol! show me some of my shit that looks too cartoony too, and if you took the time to look through my design portfolio on my page, youd notice that damn near every cover ive done is different from a normal mixtape cover. get the fuck outta here w/ your lame ass excuses. go out n make a damn name for yourself.. fuck..

CHillF2D
06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Was just browsin, and saw this post... I've been doing Myspace pages for a few years now. Just finished my newest one like last night. Check it out, let me know if you're looking for something of this caliber.

www.myspace.com/enigmatic_ent

Made everything myself, aside from the boom box and woofers I found here. That's my official page, so send a msg to it, or PM me on here, if you're intrested. W/E You need, I'll get it done..

clippyclipp
06-11-2009, 11:24 AM
i dont got money? - lol, aight brotherin.. ill let you think that. of course my shit looks sloppy, youre right.. my shit is HORRIBLE. but since youre a 'designer' im sure you could do better than me? - if you 'had the time' only though, right? get out of here you no-name dude. you know damn well that you got the time to do shit, makin it seem like youre a busy business man.. lol! show me some of my shit that looks too cartoony too, and if you took the time to look through my design portfolio on my page, youd notice that damn near every cover ive done is different from a normal mixtape cover. get the fuck outta here w/ your lame ass excuses. go out n make a damn name for yourself.. fuck..

your right at the moment i am a no name.. and that's fine.but i have money but since you think i don't have money i'll let you keep thinking that. i saw your designs i wasn't that impressed your not a horrible designer your actually pretty decent.just not what i'm looking for. if you make your money and have your clients that's good but this will be my last post going back and forth with you.

FraawgzGFX
06-11-2009, 11:29 AM
why are people beefing with a potential client? If you got turned down move on, don't give this forum a bad name for people who come here looking to hire one of us. People have different budgets and different skill levels they're aiming for... stop crying and go practice if you were turned down.

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 11:35 AM
why are people beefing with a potential client? If you got turned down move on, don't give this forum a bad name for people who come here looking to hire one of us. People have different budgets and different skill levels they're aiming for... stop crying and go practice if you were turned down.

pretty much........where did the whole $30 thing come from?

FraawgzGFX
06-11-2009, 11:38 AM
pretty much........where did the whole $30 thing come from?

I have no idea, I was thinking that myself. They probably assumed? Which was an uber wrong move aha.

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 11:42 AM
i think that if the ppl posting here for this job really wanna be taken seriously, think before you speak. i can't tell you the number of times clients have complained about how they were put off from other designers because they lacked professionalism. if you are hoping to expand your business, learn proper business etiquette. it may seem like it's not that important but it could just help seal the deal.

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 11:43 AM
if you have it, the OP should/would say so......

FraawgzGFX
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Yep ^ which includes quoting a client in a thread for everyone to see... In fact I wonder why people actually reply to jobs in the actual thread. That's like having a heart to heart with your friend and having a bunch of random people joining in with something private..

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Yep ^ which includes quoting a client in a thread for everyone to see... In fact I wonder why people actually reply to jobs in the actual thread. That's like having a heart to heart with your friend and having a bunch of random people joining in with something private..
lol i said the same thing. i would rather email so that i have everything in writing and also to have something to refer back to.

elzabar3663
06-11-2009, 12:06 PM

We sorted it all out over PM's

FraawgzGFX
06-11-2009, 01:14 PM
You have the worst possible ego I've ever seen. Everyone advertises through forum threads, its a common aspect of freelance design work, you're making it known you're interested in the job. I've seen you do it. Nuff said

& you have the worst possible business skills I have ever seen. Shouting about prices which a client would ok to with 100s of people viewing it isn't the best business move in the world. Not only for you, because not everyone should get the same price due to work they want but because maybe the client would like to keep things between you and them, no one else needs to know. But like I've said before, you wouldn't know professionalism if it hit you in the face. Ego, no. I have just learnt how to deal with clients.. Like I wouldn't be seen dead calling a client 'bro' lol wtf sounds like you're sucking up to them straight away. You advertise your work not your prices, reel them in before you cut some off, 'check your PM is enough'. oggy oggy oggy oi oi oi... shut up.

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 02:59 PM
the $30 thing came up because i was willing to charge that for a layout.. and its going to be VERY hard to find a person that is better quality/the same quality as me that would be willing to do it for the same price. i also got mad because he tried to judge me off of who knows what.. saying my designs are too 'cartoonish' - i have NEVER heard that before in my whole life lol.

and then he goes on to say that he's a graphic designer himself and blablabla... and clip, just so you know, i NEVER stated once that you had no money, so i have no idea where your remark came from.

400Design
06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
id like to see someone that is charging $30 a layout and is better than me.

me........

lol jokes, $30 for a myspace layout? no ta.

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 05:13 PM
me........

lol jokes, $30 for a myspace layout? no ta.

you charge less? bet your shits bad then. :P

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 05:14 PM
the point is why are you even charging $30 when you think ur better? its almost as if ur tryna undercut.. theres plenty of clients to go around. $30 isnt even profitable myspaces' take work/time

how is it not profitable? - you dont pay a fee to open ps everytime lol.

400Design
06-11-2009, 05:38 PM
you charge less? bet your shits bad then. :P

add $100 or more onto that price

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
add $100 or more onto that price

lol, lets see a layout youve done.

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 09:16 PM
You have the worst possible ego I've ever seen. Everyone advertises through forum threads, its a common aspect of freelance design work, you're making it known you're interested in the job. I've seen you do it. Nuff said

lol she never said to not post in the thread. she said she doesn't think its good to post a price in response to someone looking to hire. wow......u just wanted to attack her huh? lol read dude READ!

ALSO SINCE THIS IS A LOOKING TO HIRE THREAD, CAN FURTHER ARGUMENTS BE HANDLED IN PM? IT'S REALLY DISRESPECTFUL TO THE OP.

SkrillA317
06-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I never attacked anyone. If you notice she smears in every thread im involved in, why should anyone care what she thinks when shes not being affected at all FRAWGS lol

she probably wants the "attention" anyway

every thread youre involved in?.. you got 19 posts there cowboy. - shes also a moderator, she needs to in every thread she can be..

LadyVishus
06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I never attacked anyone. If you notice she smears in every thread im involved in, why should anyone care what she thinks when shes not being affected at all FRAWGS lol

she probably wants the "attention" anyway

where did she smear you? i've not seen it. just because you don't like her means u can go attacking her. you talking about her ego and ish. if you don't like her, just scroll past her posts......put her on ignore so you don't see it. i'm not gonna say again to stop all the irrelevant posting on this guy's thread.

Envii
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
I posted here quite alot until envi went on a mad hate rampage and banned all my Pseudonyms. The other one made a thread against me when i was first starting out. anyway this thread is getting out of hand lol

You go back and check the reasons why you were banned in the first place..You don't know how to talk to people..Period point blank..If you did, your ass wouldn't have been banned the very FIRST time a long time ago..You always have some flip shit to say to someone around here..Instead of wasting so much time talkin trash..Why don't you do some work and stop downing the next man, when you ain't about shit anyway..And learn to read..If you were banned for a certain thing you aren't to come back making multiple accounts..THAT IS ANOTHER THING AGAINST RULES! IF I wanna be a BITCH about it, I could ban your ass NOW because technically you NOT supposed to be here! So it would behoove you to keep cool and keep your trap shut and stop talkin crap about everybody and everything..

Back to the subject at hand..All this hoopla is ridiculous when it comes to potential clients..But I feel, instead of clients posting here, I think this section should become obsolete, and if a client wants someone, they should look up their work, and then PM them..It may not be a good idea, but it keeps bs like this down..

likeatalltree
06-13-2009, 02:06 AM
I pm'd the dude about a myspace but I believe he moved on. Yeah makin fun of people aren't gonna get ya clients lol.

clippyclipp
06-16-2009, 01:23 AM
my fault i didn't get back to you right away been busy taken care of some other things

donnarosanna
06-16-2009, 01:39 AM
You go back and check the reasons why you were banned in the first place..You don't know how to talk to people..Period point blank..If you did, your ass wouldn't have been banned the very FIRST time a long time ago..You always have some flip shit to say to someone around here..Instead of wasting so much time talkin trash..Why don't you do some work and stop downing the next man, when you ain't about shit anyway..And learn to read..If you were banned for a certain thing you aren't to come back making multiple accounts..THAT IS ANOTHER THING AGAINST RULES! IF I wanna be a BITCH about it, I could ban your ass NOW because technically you NOT supposed to be here! So it would behoove you to keep cool and keep your trap shut and stop talkin crap about everybody and everything..

Back to the subject at hand..All this hoopla is ridiculous when it comes to potential clients..But I feel, instead of clients posting here, I think this section should become obsolete, and if a client wants someone, they should look up their work, and then PM them..It may not be a good idea, but it keeps bs like this down..

I was banned for 3 days.....Kind of ashamed! lol! All it made me wanna do was practice my cuts again. Envii, don't take that shit to heart. You got the power and you do what you gotta do. I love this site and if I ever get banned again I'll loose my damn mind! LOL!

liltmac411z
07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Im Looking For A Real Good Myspace Designers I Willing To Pay A Decent Amount Of Money To Have Some Pages Done In A Timely Fashion All Those Who Are Looking For Some Extra Money Please Feel Free To Respond Or Contact Me On Aim At Clippyclipp

Hey I'm a very well Myspace Designer. I am good with Divs.Reg. Myspace Layouts. Banners. And Much More :]

clippyclipp
07-22-2009, 02:08 PM
now im looking for someone who can redesign a logo