PDA

View Full Version : Alien Media

DESIGNER
08-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Another project of mine.. but this time its a Media group: Alien Media. )design services/team)

(NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS NOT FINAL!!)

Basically Its a design team to get you work, money, publicity and for clients to come to and browse through the designs such as the Mixtapes, Flyers, Layouts, GFX and everything you have made that you want to show, and they choose a team member that they think suits the job.

So its like a design family and you help each other out and work together.

Iv got great ideas for this project and if i can get enough designers to join and become and official Alien Media member you will get pleanty of work as long as we all just work hard and advertise the compny around.

To contact me you can send me a PM or find me at the following:

escapecity@hotmail.co.uk
myspace.com/mean_green_jellybean

I look forward to hearing from you.

REMEMBER (NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS NOT FINAL!!)

LadyVishus
08-14-2009, 07:36 AM
will there be plenty of money to go with this plenty of work?

bkchiq15
08-14-2009, 08:31 AM
word right?

FraawgzGFX
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM
I don't mean to piss on your bonfire but did you ever bother checking the name before you wanted to run with it? Doesn't take 2 seconds and is the first thing every business should do. Crushed from the start... not a good look.

These dude got it on lock, fully themed website and everything. (http://www.alienmedia.net/)

LadyVishus
08-14-2009, 06:00 PM
I don't mean to piss on your bonfire but did you ever bother checking the name before you wanted to run with it? Doesn't take 2 seconds and is the first thing every business should do. Crushed from the start... not a good look.

These dude got it on lock, fully themed website and everything. (http://www.alienmedia.net/)

lol u know u meant to piss on his bonfire......but yea guy don't think that's a good look.....the exact same name? stop!

DESIGNER
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM

Oh shit yea I forgot!! I was meant to say the name aint final, Alien media was just sumthing i thought of but was meant to put its a work in progress!

Il have to edit the post now, thanks lol

DESIGNER
08-15-2009, 12:26 AM
you're obviously not very serious about the "project" if you didn't even bother giving it a google check... and no offense but i doubt you'd be able to guarantee clients considering what little amount client work you have on ur portfolio yourself

I dont upload EVERYTHING i make.. Im workin on 4 projects right now so..

And yeah I am serious about the project otherwise I wouldent have posted this thread would I.

DESIGNER
08-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Thanks to all for the big response! There is already about 5 or 6 designers that have applyled..

Remember the name is not final and WILL be changed.

Ballaholic
08-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Pm's cleaned :whistle:

DESIGNER
08-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Pm's cleaned :whistle:

Im not sure what you mean lol

Ballaholic
08-15-2009, 04:31 AM
:sarcastic:ohh nvm then

DESIGNER
08-15-2009, 04:39 AM
:sarcastic:ohh nvm then

oh shit was it when I said I tried to message you but your inbox was full?

Ballaholic
08-15-2009, 04:48 AM
Yuh........

DESIGNER
08-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Still looking for people to join, If your interested PM me with links to your portfolio.

REMEMBER THE NAME IS BEING CHANGED.

DESIGNER
09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
ok Iv lost some Emails and cleared out my PMs so I lost info and details on who wanted to join..

So if you could send a PM or look through my SIG for the links and just contact me again.

And for those who did join or wanted to ther is going to be the online meeting soon.