PDA

View Full Version : Need A Mix-tape Cover 4 Free Or.......

MUZICK_KING
05-09-2008, 02:01 AM
YEO I RAP MY NAME IS YUNG SWAG MY MUSIK MYSPACE IS WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SWAGGADADDII I NEED A MIXTAPE COVER 4 FREE OR ILL MAKE YOU A COUSTOM SONG FOR YOUR DESIGN WEBSITE HIT ME UP ASAP

I WOULD DO MY OWN BUT I SUCK
http://www.filebrella.com/download/94e0edfa

gemneye
05-09-2008, 02:31 AM
That's what's up. I got you homie. Holla at me, my myspace page is myspace.com/ing2atl (http://myspace.com/ing2atl):cool:

MUZICK_KING
05-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Thnx Man U Ima Hook U Up 4 Dis

rboneus
05-09-2008, 09:57 PM
what about doin a song with one of my djs artists.... for a cover

MUZICK_KING
05-11-2008, 07:42 PM
what about doin a song with one of my djs artists.... for a cover

U GOTTA MYSPACE

rboneus
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
this dude co designs would do one for u for free... cause he doesnt get paid to do his work

rboneus
05-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Get off my dick kid. You have my name in your sig, you go around every thread with my name in your mouth "co designs this, co designs that". Try again. Your mother should of aborted you because you suck ass crack at graphics and anyone on here who is a real designer can see that you're a worthless piece of bird doo doo shit. I own you already. Keep talking about me, spread my name around the world wide web while I sit back and count my stacks and while you work your ass off for free because your graphics are that bad.

R.I.P Rboneus

how did u own me... i could pull up over 20 of me and other dudes owning you... you have only called me names never owned me... i have pulled up old skeltons u have in ur closet from boxden among the bird trend i started... i been sayin all u use is birds for months... then when u said it was from LAST YEAR but really pulled up the date n it was 2 1/2 months ago... u continue to get OWNED... how did u own me?

also that shit when i told u i kno u dont get paid for tapes i seen u tryin to get jobs on bxden... i also kno a dj would make sure his name is out big n bold if he was gonna pay... need i say more b?