PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Line

PhreshPharm
11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Hello my psd peeps, its been a while since ive been here, I was gonna check with ya' is there anybody here that designs Clothing Logos and such ??

No I aint looking for free work, im willing to pay if you can supply that fresh shit i want

If your an advance poster, please replay to this, If not then dont bother !

SkrillA317
11-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello my psd peeps, its been a while since ive been here, I was gonna check with ya' is there anybody here that designs Clothing Logos and such ??

No I aint looking for free work, im willing to pay if you can supply that fresh shit i want

in the vector department and clothing design, im pretty dope. ive been moved up to advanced but i decided to still post in intermediate because then i would have met my goal and there wouldnt be anything to push me.

you can hit me up on AIM - DetoxGraphics
Yahoo - Eastsidemattman@yahoo.com
MSN - Skrilla317@live.com

KB1991
11-25-2009, 11:14 PM
holla @ me!

I can send examples asap when requested of what i'm capable of, I can draw and digitise my artwork in vector format. i'm fulla ideas waitin to escape tha dome.

sodopedesigns@googlemail.com
myspace.com/sodopedesigns

I do work for a clothing line already, holla @ me for those examples and vector illustrations I've done previously, you won't b dissapointed.

DirtyMinkDesigns
11-26-2009, 04:24 AM

Dirty Mink Clothing - www.dirtymink.com (http://www.dirtymink.com/#img/dirtyminkmain.png)

I am the designer and Co Owner of the clothing line. If you like what you see
please do contact me.

Yahoo - tjm_production@yahoo.com
AIM - DirtyMinkDesigns
Gmail - Official.Jay@gmail.com

milliano2g
11-26-2009, 05:54 AM
ive been moved up to advanced but i decided to still post in intermediate

they moved u up but move the other guy work down for his text and it was better than yours...idk maybe its just me,im not a mod

SkrillA317
11-26-2009, 06:02 AM
they moved u up but move the other guy work down for his text and it was better than yours...idk maybe its just me,im not a mod

whos dudes stuff? - his whole piece prolly was inter, just not his text.

milliano2g
11-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Selektah_designz...his cd covers drop,them shitz was hot

Caribean_Garuda
11-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Hit me up for that job. Check my work on www.mysternof.com and http://myspace.com/lebigbang
E-Mail : mysternof@live.fr
Here's an example
http://i35.tinypic.com/eiw46s.jpg

mobbdeep94
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
id get at garuda hes got sum really dope designs

thatladyj
12-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Aint this is the wrong section?

Jes2Sexy
12-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Aint this is the wrong section?