PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Designer to Animate Flash Banners

Livia329
11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm looking to outsource my flash banners in the future 'cos I've gotten to hate making them with a passion.

Anyways they're usually pretty simple, and loop round forever after it loads up via the pre-loader. If you've seen any layouts I've done you'll know what I mean. I use a lot of fades and slides and I steer clear from tacky transitions, just so you know.

I'd supply the banner made, in PSD or PNG formats along with instructions of how I'd want it. Jobs will be pretty random, no set amount per month etc.

If you're interested please Private Message me the following:

Samples of work (either via URL or upload the .swf to sendspace or something).
Email address
Availability for work
Average amount of time needed
Price to animate each banner

Thanks

Livia329
11-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't want people to work for free for me. It's business and both parties have to get paid ;)

10istheone
11-29-2009, 12:30 AM
i'm comtemplatin' this. the problem is i know flash extremely well. but, my entire portfolio was lost inna a recent move and it's takin' eons to recovery wit' suitable work to replace what i lost. so, i don't know how to respond to this. i do have banners but, they're animated gifs and there's only a few, somethin' totally different from flash. is there anything i can do to show you what i'm capabale of doin' in flash? how soon do you someone to assist you? i tell you what? give it some time and if nobody responds feel free to get back to me if you still need help. i'll be available as long as any money involved givin' a 100 & 10%!

lil713rey
12-04-2009, 06:27 PM
u got any place where i can learn how to do the flash banners.. cuz i wanna learn how to do them.. so ill have a new skill to add to my portfolio

lifesaver
12-11-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm looking to outsource my flash banners in the future 'cos I've gotten to hate making them with a passion.

Anyways they're usually pretty simple, and loop round forever after it loads up via the pre-loader. If you've seen any layouts I've done you'll know what I mean. I use a lot of fades and slides and I steer clear from tacky transitions, just so you know.

I'd supply the banner made, in PSD or PNG formats along with instructions of how I'd want it. Jobs will be pretty random, no set amount per month etc.

If you're interested please Private Message me the following:

Samples of work (either via URL or upload the .swf to sendspace or something).
Email address
Availability for work
Average amount of time needed
Price to animate each banner

Thanks

We can do it for around $25, if interested contact our designer live at http://www.livefreelancer.net/

Livia329
12-12-2009, 01:12 AM
^ That website is suspect. I'll pass on your offer!

JDub
12-12-2009, 03:32 AM
get at me.......

Livia329
01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
This offer still stands. Remember if your interested PM me with the above info.

Remember what I need is just the PSD to be animated with primarily fades and slide in/outs. Small amount knowledge of action script needed (to replay scene from certain frame constantly etc). Very simple work, I can do it but i hate flash with a passion.