PDA

View Full Version : Need a COMMITTED designer to share workload

a1gfxdesign
04-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Found Designer---close Thread Pls

LadyVishus
04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
lmao @ those prices.....and a good designer? good luck with that one!

SupaDave
04-12-2010, 04:50 PM
bro, how are you going to pay more for a flyer than a logo......?

kiyd
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Dude As Bad As I Would Wanna Take This offer...This Is Shitty-You Cant Even Get A Bad Designer With Those Prices...Go Up And Holla At Me

SkrillA317
04-12-2010, 05:07 PM
please, gtfo........

i was ready to take on the load until i saw the damn price.. you gotta be shittin me.

Cre8tivePSdesign
04-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I want to know how much you are pocketing haha

Livia329
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I will be paying 10/$15 for logos
I will be paying 23/$35 for flyers

GOOD DESIGNERS ONLY

Lmao at those prices. A GOOD designer should be earning a hell of a lot more than those rates. That's a beginner rate right there. Don't bother with this, you'll earn more working for yourself.

And why are people so fucking stupid still? They don't understand what a logo is used for. Selling them for pocket change SMH... I.e. Flyers/covers get forgotten about a month later. A logo stays with someone or with a business for a long time and helps make profits for them.

SkrillA317
04-12-2010, 05:36 PM
PayPal Only!!!!!

i had a feeling youd take up the offer... rofl.

a1gfxdesign
04-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm on the grind homie!!! Gotta Start Somewhere!!! I'm still im school!!!! I gotta eat!!!

erm sorry bro I need designers that are past the just starting out phase at least

Livia329
04-12-2010, 06:55 PM
i had a feeling youd take up the offer... rofl.

:rofl:
but will the thread starter take him up on the offer?:bad:

EDIT: oh lmao just saw his reply. Well that was funny okthxbye.

DigitalWave
04-12-2010, 06:58 PM
erm sorry bro I need designers that are past the just starting out phase at least

check your pm n tell me whatchu think?

iDesignbaybee
04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
screw it Ill help!

SkrillA317
04-12-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm on the grind homie!!! Gotta Start Somewhere!!! I'm still im school!!!! I gotta eat!!!

im still in school too...

dJspossey
04-12-2010, 07:06 PM
^ he said good designers. (to idesignbaybee

iDesignbaybee
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Bro I have my good and bad times, im human so its all good if he dont pick me for the prices hes lucky i even said I would (to dJspossey

40dash1
04-13-2010, 10:02 AM
these people need to step there game up

MrPerfection
04-14-2010, 01:25 PM
no wonder your sooo buisy with those prices lol

donnarosanna
04-14-2010, 01:31 PM
^ he said good designers. (to idesignbaybee

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.....Did you have to say that? Someone out there that's seen idesignbaybee's work might think it's good, which makes him a good designer. There's some "advanced" designers that I think are straight trash but according to most they're the hottest designers out.

wils09
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
I haven't started doin client work but even I know these prices are shitty.

iDesignbaybee
04-14-2010, 10:24 PM
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.....Did you have to say that? Someone out there that's seen idesignbaybee's work might think it's good, which makes him a good designer. There's some "advanced" designers that I think are straight trash but according to most they're the hottest designers out.

Thanks donna! appreciate it!

SetUpArt
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
please, gtfo........

i was ready to take on the load until i saw the damn price.. you gotta be shittin me.

he gotta be shittin you.

ttikmai
04-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Im SWAMPED with work at the moment, and still getting requests from loyal clients, who I don't want to disappoint, so I'm looking to hire a long term designer in order to fulfil some of my clients design requests.

I will be paying 10/$15 for logos
I will be paying 23/$35 for flyers

Please email me or pm me here if you are interested

GOOD DESIGNERS ONLY

dude those prices are less than I make for my minimum fee before I even get to hourly rates, GTFO, wanting a "good" designer for that low, you must be usin templates or some shit to just add in info and do no work at that price.

a1gfxdesign
04-14-2010, 11:08 PM
dude those prices are less than I make for my minimum fee before I even get to hourly rates, GTFO, wanting a "good" designer for that low, you must be usin templates or some shit to just add in info and do no work at that price.

dude shut the fuck up if you dont want to get involved then simply dont. Im not inviting you to this thread, im only talking to the people that are willing to do the work for those particular prices. Your opinion isnt fucking needed so please stfu.

SkrillA317
04-14-2010, 11:10 PM
he gotta be shittin you.

what was the point in that?

iDesignbaybee
04-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Like I said, Ill do it!

ttikmai
04-14-2010, 11:17 PM
dude shut the fuck up if you dont want to get involved then simply dont. Im not inviting you to this thread, im only talking to the people that are willing to do the work for those particular prices. Your opinion isnt fucking needed so please stfu.

You can take what I said three ways, You can take it as an insult considering my skill level is intermediate at best and I make more than that easy, you can take it as a hint that you're robbing yourself by doing work for that low, or you can take it as both which is more the way I meant it. I do wanna know, how much are you charging the clients, cause it would appear to me you are taking a huge cut as a finder fee.....

a1gfxdesign
04-15-2010, 12:09 AM
You can take what I said three ways, You can take it as an insult considering my skill level is intermediate at best and I make more than that easy, you can take it as a hint that you're robbing yourself by doing work for that low, or you can take it as both which is more the way I meant it. I do wanna know, how much are you charging the clients, cause it would appear to me you are taking a huge cut as a finder fee.....

dude gtfo my thread. Firstly, its not an insult to you cos i didnt invite you to this thread, its simply for those willing to carry out the work. Look at the post, if its not to your liking you close the thread. Secondly, I'm not getting paid for logos or flyers, i stick to cover art, and get paid enough on that. The logos and flyers that clients are requesting are simple and their expectations not very high. I've found my designer anyway

ttikmai
04-15-2010, 12:29 AM
dude gtfo my thread. Firstly, #1 its not an insult to you cos i didnt invite you to this thread, its simply for those willing to carry out the work. Look at the post, if its not to your liking you close the thread. #2 Secondly, I'm not getting paid for logos or flyers, i stick to cover art, and get paid enough on that. #3The logos and flyers that clients are requesting are simple and their expectations not very high. I've found my designer anyway

1.Didn't say you insulted me, I claimed that what I had said could be taken as an insult considering my skill level and that those prices are too low even for that.
2.If you stick to cover art than why does the link to your facebook have a whole shit ton of other types of work listed?
(Prices (may vary):
Mixtape Front: 50
Mixtape Front and Back: 80
Flyer/Banner Front: 50
Flyer/Banner Front and back: 80
Logos: 50 each, or set of 3 ideas for 100
Corporate Identity/Business Cards: 50
T-Shirts Designs: 50
Web Design: Email a1designs@hotmail.co.uk for a quote)
3.Are their expectations not very high because of the prices or is it because of the quality they have learned to expect from you?

I don't see why you had to single me out, after all around 7 others said virtually the same thing before I did. I also don't get why you are getting upset because I very clearly pointed out that at those prices you are robbing yourself.(and yes I looked at the work you had posted on your myspace as well as your youtube tut before I mentioned that.) Now obviously I am not interested in working on this, but maybe you can understand why I said what I did. (and true as you said both times, you didn't invite me to this thread, its public and I can comment as I see fit; however, I really feel that due to the quality of the work I have seen from you you should step up your prices, it will do two things, weed out crap work you are asked to do and it will make you more money based on the quality and not the quantity of your work.)

a1gfxdesign
04-15-2010, 09:49 AM
1.Didn't say you insulted me, I claimed that what I had said could be taken as an insult considering my skill level and that those prices are too low even for that.
2.If you stick to cover art than why does the link to your facebook have a whole shit ton of other types of work listed?
(Prices (may vary):
Mixtape Front: 50
Mixtape Front and Back: 80
Flyer/Banner Front: 50
Flyer/Banner Front and back: 80
Logos: 50 each, or set of 3 ideas for 100
Corporate Identity/Business Cards: 50
T-Shirts Designs: 50
Web Design: Email a1designs@hotmail.co.uk for a quote)
3.Are their expectations not very high because of the prices or is it because of the quality they have learned to expect from you?

I don't see why you had to single me out, after all around 7 others said virtually the same thing before I did. I also don't get why you are getting upset because I very clearly pointed out that at those prices you are robbing yourself.(and yes I looked at the work you had posted on your myspace as well as your youtube tut before I mentioned that.) Now obviously I am not interested in working on this, but maybe you can understand why I said what I did. (and true as you said both times, you didn't invite me to this thread, its public and I can comment as I see fit; however, I really feel that due to the quality of the work I have seen from you you should step up your prices, it will do two things, weed out crap work you are asked to do and it will make you more money based on the quality and not the quantity of your work.)

Ok thanks, guess I misconstrued what you originally said.

Envii
04-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Don't get mad because people here aren't gonna work for next to NOTHING.

Next time you wanna offer cheap ass prices like that, just save yourself the headache and find some noobs in the beginner section. You get what you pay for. WTF