PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Background Makers??

yungbanks42
05-03-2010, 01:03 AM
who feel like making a free Twitter background it dont have to be all good just look descent if you want to let me know!:):D:):D

D1GFX
05-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Post these threads in the request art category because the "Looking to hire" category is when your going to pay the person.

Livia329
05-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Jeez... some people do them for as low as $15 and you want one for free... that just makes you look bad lol.

donnarosanna
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Jeez... some people do them for as low as $15 and you want one for free... that just makes you look bad lol.

Not really....Niggas just like free shit....I know I do and if I can hussle someone outta makin' me a twitter bg, I'd probably do the same.I'd post in the correct thread but I'd still do the same thing.

MsGetGully
05-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think anyone with any sense does free shit on here.

StrattaG
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
who feel like making a free Twitter background it dont have to be all good just look descent if you want to let me know!:):D:):D

dude ur a leech. didnt u just post a thread wanting a free mixtape cover??

donnarosanna
05-03-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't think anyone with any sense does free shit on here.

Yeah, definitely needs to try to hit up someone on Myspace or something. Can't knock 'em for trying though.

StrattaG
05-03-2010, 05:02 PM
too many leeches on this site now.
http://i41.tinypic.com/6hrpu8.jpg

SupaDave
05-03-2010, 05:05 PM
this site is REALLY starting to suck ass! The real designers around here don't even get real feed anymore due to all the annoying noobs...!

donnarosanna
05-03-2010, 05:08 PM
this site is REALLY starting to suck ass! The real designers around here don't even get real feed anymore due to all the annoying noobs...!

At one point in time every graphic designer goes through the "annoying noob" phase. Only difference, I think, is that when feed is given, feelings get hurt. That's the annoying part. Then the thread goes from giving feed, to talking shit.

StrattaG
05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
i just dont think its right that all these so-called designers are constantly asking for free stuff. if someone starts a thread and offers free work, ok. but starting a thread to ask for free shit is really annoying. alot of these people START accounts just to ask for free stuff.

donnarosanna
05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
i just dont think its right that all these so-called designers are constantly asking for free stuff. if someone starts a thread and offers free work, ok. but starting a thread to ask for free shit is really annoying. alot of these people START accounts just to ask for free stuff.

Okay but is this site limited to graphic designers only 'cause I don't think he's a designer at all. If you ask me this site is perfect for that. It's 100% free to sign up, you get free PSDs & tutorials anyway, why not ask someone for a free background? People do it all the time and to come here to find someone to do it isn't too far fetched. You wouldn't do it for free & neither would I but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. Even though you probably didn't do his cover I bet that cover still got made for free. He's tryin' to do something without droppin' money. Everyone has done that before....everyone....he just got caught doing it more than once...lol