PDA

View Full Version : need, flash tutorial

Paradyse
06-01-2008, 07:02 PM
so can anyone tell me how to do a flash banner similiar to this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=47856047

ive looked around and i have yet to find anything so any help would be appreciated!

Paradyse
06-01-2008, 07:08 PM
so just youtube motion tweening and it should come up?

fulltime
06-01-2008, 08:39 PM
i work in flash also, i just down loaded one so
ill try to send it to you

Paradyse
06-01-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks id appreciate that'

does flash have something like psds? where u can study it to see how someone did it

fulltime
06-02-2008, 12:30 AM
yea go to good-tutorials.com and flashkit.com
type flash tutorials in then check it out.

MISSKEARA21
06-02-2008, 12:36 AM
I Need Somewhere To Host My Flash Files.

fulltime
06-02-2008, 01:58 AM
i do the same type of myspace with flash
i bought a supscription to photobucket
it works for me

Paradyse
06-02-2008, 01:30 PM
the premium photobucket account is probably the best one for .swf file management and hosting.

flash has templates which is probably the closest thing to a .psd, but it doesnt really work in the sense you might think. You cant download this that or the third arbirtrary animated object like you can come on here type in... hand with gun and get a cut hand with gun. They are more for legit web design.

youtube motion tween and flash layer mask. obviously it wont step by step show you how to make that banner, but it does give you all of the skills you need to make a banner with those type of effects. if you want i can go through each elemental instance and tell you what sort of effect is being applied to it.

i mean if its not too much trouble can u? an artist on myspace asked me to do something like that so i wanted to try n learn