PDA

View Full Version : Any freeweblayout graphic designers here

84creations
06-17-2008, 03:53 AM
I think I remember seeing someone on here that designs for freeweblayouts. If you are a fwl designer, holla at me, Im interested in buying some graphics.

Kingdds825
06-17-2008, 04:17 AM
yea what he said.lol

ajbirch
06-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Same With http://www.layoutstreet.com (http://www.layoutstreet.com/) But They Dont Have To Be A Member To Get The Cuts Thought

84creations
06-17-2008, 04:42 AM
there is a girl on here who made this pink/black kelis layout on there, that i was thinking of...

mzkyie
06-18-2008, 12:17 AM
im quite sure the fwl deisgners have enough on their plate...why not open this request to everyone?

DJ_SHUFFLE
06-20-2008, 06:22 PM
i do market for them if that counts

ILLustrious
06-20-2008, 08:06 PM
badassyella is on fwl.
i know, i see alot of my cuts on fwl. not mad or any thin, glad they're using it

ashleyj757
06-21-2008, 01:13 AM
yes they get all of there cuts from here i dont think they cut a single pic

Western_prod
06-21-2008, 03:00 AM
or mz keara idk if i spelled her name right
i apologize if i didnt

mzkyie
06-22-2008, 02:36 AM

this isnt the only place fwl gets cuts from...in fact... ive seen cuts from here on every layout site that i've ever visited...this is a free site, using cuts on a layout is no different than putting it on a "mixtape" cover... most of this thread is a bunch of "guessing" and no facts...so why say anything at all

ajbirch
06-22-2008, 02:39 AM
SO This Is The #1 Place To Get Psd's From Thats A Good Thing

mzkyie
06-22-2008, 02:44 AM
SO This Is The #1 Place To Get Psd's From Thats A Good Thing

when it comes to hip hop related content this is everyone's 1st choice.....you're right thats a good thing

YoungDeeZy
06-22-2008, 02:47 AM
FWL used my Three 6 Mafia cut. http://www.freepagegraphics.com/myspacerap.php?page=2&order=id

badassyella
06-22-2008, 02:57 AM
FWL used my Three 6 Mafia cut. http://www.freepagegraphics.com/myspacerap.php?page=2&order=id

why would you put up something on the internet on a site INTENDED for niggas to go and get shit from
and complain?

xandy2kx
06-22-2008, 03:05 AM
on sum layouts FWL look like they even trying no mo' it just looks like copy and paste.

YoungDeeZy
06-22-2008, 03:24 AM
why would you put up something on the internet on a site INTENDED for niggas to go and get shit from
and complain?

No i was just sayin they use psds from here. So just STFU

badassyella
06-22-2008, 03:34 AM
No i was just sayin they use psds from here

well DAMN if that aint stating the obvious
lmao
gtfoh

MISSKEARA21
06-22-2008, 04:22 AM
um..does anyone want a cookie for their psd being used:meuh:
i dont work for fwl...i used to work for mylays but if you let me know what you're interested in im sure i can help:cool2:

ajbirch
06-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Shit I See Alot Of Cut Of Mine On http://www.layoutstreet.com (http://www.layoutstreet.com/) but i aint jumpin up and down and probably nobody on here from fwl Like Kato ANd Dave They Just just come on here to get psds and shit

TheBXKing
06-22-2008, 06:02 AM

That's a bold statement. Almost everything that is cut on this site comes from a promo shoot picture that's already available on the internet or is scanned from a magazine. If there is a picture you would like to use in a magazine and someone already cut it properly and put it up on this site for everyone that wants it to use, why complain? Who would waste their time re-cutting something that someone cut for that purpose? If you have pictures that you want to be exclusive to yourself then keep them to yourself. It's called Official PSD's not "Official don't use my cuts."

on sum layouts FWL look like they even trying no mo' it just looks like copy and paste.

Word? I was on xandy2kxlayouts.net and I couldn't find any of those trying hard non copy paste layouts.

People on here got some nerve...

xandy2kx
06-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Word? I was on xandy2kxlayouts.net and I couldn't find any of those trying hard non copy paste layouts.

WTF!?:bitchslap:

LadyVishus
06-22-2008, 07:23 AM
wtf at this thread. it went from him asking for people who work for them so that he can inquire about buying graphics to defending the use of psds by fwl. i think that if you aren't offering to fulfill his request, they shouldn't even be posting in this thread. the site's providing psds to the public. get over it already. i keep seeing people talking about this my psd etc. if you really feel that way, why bother posting em seriously?

MISSKEARA21
06-22-2008, 07:46 AM
That's a bold statement. Almost everything that is cut on this site comes from a promo shoot picture that's already available on the internet or is scanned from a magazine. If there is a picture you would like to use in a magazine and someone already cut it properly and put it up on this site for everyone that wants it to use, why complain? Who would waste their time re-cutting something that someone cut for that purpose? If you have pictures that you want to be exclusive to yourself then keep them to yourself. It's called Official PSD's not "Official don't use my cuts."

hahaha:lol::rofl:

Paradyse
06-22-2008, 11:28 PM
does fwl pay people to make thier layouts?

Nadejda
06-23-2008, 04:11 AM
dammit all that and no one answered the question, I will find you their email if u like, what type of graphics are u trying to buy if I may ask?

84creations
06-23-2008, 04:37 AM
Thanks, Nadejda.

Im Mainly looking for Rap, R&B, Cars, and Models.

I guess Ill open this up to EVERYBODY... you don't necessarily have to be a FWL designer, if you design layouts similar to their style... (not just some crap thrown together) then holla at me.. PM me with some samples of your work, and let me know a price per layout.

If you not good with layouts, if you can design some pretty nice graphics PM me too.

Im mainly looking to but layouts weekly or even daily if you can make them fast enough and keep the "high quality"

Thanks!!

mzkyie
06-23-2008, 08:39 AM
im quite sure the fwl deisgners have enough on their plate...why not open this request to everyone? <<my answer to your question...