PDA

View Full Version : my entry for june/july tournament

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 03:14 AM
what do you think?

http://www.filebrella.com/download/384ab3db

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 03:27 AM
THANKS BUT WHY DO I GOTTA PUT MONEY AND CARS AND SOME GIRLS ON EVERY COVER THAT SHIT IS PLAYED OUT....NOT EVERY COVER GOTTA BE COMPLICATED.... ITS A SIMPLE COVER BASED ON THE VIDEO FOR THE GOODLIFE IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT HERES THE LINK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_zrW9WBVk

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 03:34 AM
i wouldnt know i dont check out alot of other covers.......my theme was to be simple with the colors and b/w like the video but its cool you dont like it everyones got an opinion thanks for the feedback tho

LadyVishus
06-28-2008, 06:32 AM
i gotta agree with ice. he ain't say put money hoes cars etc on the cover but maybe put some thought in it. it looks like you really did just drop a louis pattern and two psds and some text. the lines around them don't look good. i think you came off pretty defensive because you know that it's not that good. what part of the video were you using as a muse? it could possibly be a good cover if you put more effort into it. don't take everything to heart.

ranketeo
06-28-2008, 06:33 AM
i like it look nice fam

TokenWhiteGuy
06-28-2008, 06:51 AM
i was gonna say "i dont really like it but im feelin the text." but i just realized thats from the video so. i dont like it. sorry. and goddammit t-pain needs to stop wearin top hats.

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 04:31 PM
i gotta agree with ice. he ain't say put money hoes cars etc on the cover but maybe put some thought in it. it looks like you really did just drop a louis pattern and two psds and some text. the lines around them don't look good. i think you came off pretty defensive because you know that it's not that good. what part of the video were you using as a muse? it could possibly be a good cover if you put more effort into it. don't take everything to heart.

i understand but thats not true i think it looks good

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 04:31 PM
i was gonna say "i dont really like it but im feelin the text." but i just realized thats from the video so. i dont like it. sorry. and goddammit t-pain needs to stop wearin top hats.

twg that makes no sense

21K. DESIGNS
06-28-2008, 04:32 PM
i like it look nice fam

thanks............