PDA

View Full Version : Nb Productionz

daloukid
07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
WHATS SHAKIN...IM ONE OF THE NEXT PRODUCER AT BAT THATS COMIN UP THIS YEAR....ONE OF YOUNG MONEY'S PRODUCERS.....MY RESUME CONSIST OF LIL WAYNE....LIL CHUCKEE...YOUNG MONEY ENT...BIRDMAN..T-PAIN..YUNG JOC...GORILLA ZOE..J.C"BLOCK ENT R&B ARTIST"..JODY BREEZE...KOLLOSUS"BLOCK ENT'S NEW ATRIST"...YOUNG DRO...ALFAMEGA...CURRENTLY WORKING WITH T.I....A.K.THE RAZOR MAN....A.K.SWAT TEAM...SEAN KINGSTON.....KEYSHIA COLE..GUCCI MANE..DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ..NAPPY ROOTS.....AND THE LIST KEEPS GROWING.... I CURRENTLY HAVE GREGS STREETS 2ND SINGLE OFF HIS NEW ALBUM...WITH T-PAIN...A.K...AND YUNG JOC CALLED DROP IT DOWN LOW.....BUT..I WAS JUST SHARING MY RESUME WITH YOU ALL....

i was also featured on DIDDY'S AND BLOCK'S NO BITCHASSNESS MIXTAPE TRACK 11...AND I WAS ON THE DROUGHT IS OVER MIXTAPE 5 TRACK 18....(LIL CHUCKEE FT. LIL WAYNE)
AND ALSO ON T-PAINS THE MIDEST TOUCH MIXTAPE

www.myspace.com/nbproductionz2

djdoeboy
07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
i saw yo myspace.i like dem shirt gfx u b doin n yo producin game on point 2

daloukid
07-08-2008, 08:00 PM
i saw yo myspace.i like dem shirt gfx u b doin n yo producin game on point 2

preciate that homie

ZEALOUS
07-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Great Work Kid Keep it up. Congrats on everything

daloukid
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Great Work Kid Keep it up. Congrats on everything

preciate that homie

LopakeGFX
07-09-2008, 03:11 AM
werd? beats and gfx must be cakin

von9892
07-09-2008, 04:23 PM
great wrk big homie i luv da hatin on me
chuckiee hmmmmmmmmmm whoa iz all i gotta say bt da beat iz crazy
p.s. da grl in da slide show iz sexc(dnt take offence homie)

daloukid
07-12-2008, 12:59 AM
great wrk big homie i luv da hatin on me
chuckiee hmmmmmmmmmm whoa iz all i gotta say bt da beat iz crazy
p.s. da grl in da slide show iz sexc(dnt take offence homie)

LOL............................................PRE CIATE THAT HOMIE

Nadejda
07-23-2008, 07:31 PM
werd? beats and gfx must be cakin

you should check out his T designs on top of all that, this man is a true Entrpreneur

Jaythr3at
08-02-2008, 10:03 AM
boi u doin everythang i thought u waz jus into gfx an junk

LilJay
08-02-2008, 01:04 PM
makes me hate you even more...
lol nah J/k, nice man, way to go.
congrats

Bird904
08-02-2008, 02:06 PM
makes me hate you even more...
lol nah J/k, nice man, way to go.
congrats

Co-sign.....this Mr. Do It All right here....lmao

FiGraphiz
08-02-2008, 02:38 PM
WHATS SHAKIN...IM ONE OF THE NEXT PRODUCER AT BAT THATS COMIN UP THIS YEAR....ONE OF YOUNG MONEY'S PRODUCERS.....MY RESUME CONSIST OF LIL WAYNE....LIL CHUCKEE...YOUNG MONEY ENT...BIRDMAN..T-PAIN..YUNG JOC...GORILLA ZOE..J.C"BLOCK ENT R&B ARTIST"..JODY BREEZE...KOLLOSUS"BLOCK ENT'S NEW ATRIST"...YOUNG DRO...ALFAMEGA...CURRENTLY WORKING WITH T.I....A.K.THE RAZOR MAN....A.K.SWAT TEAM...SEAN KINGSTON.....KEYSHIA COLE..GUCCI MANE..DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ..NAPPY ROOTS.....AND THE LIST KEEPS GROWING.... I CURRENTLY HAVE GREGS STREETS 2ND SINGLE OFF HIS NEW ALBUM...WITH T-PAIN...A.K...AND YUNG JOC CALLED DROP IT DOWN LOW.....BUT..I WAS JUST SHARING MY RESUME WITH YOU ALL....

i was also featured on DIDDY'S AND BLOCK'S NO BITCHASSNESS MIXTAPE TRACK 11...AND I WAS ON THE DROUGHT IS OVER MIXTAPE 5 TRACK 18....(LIL CHUCKEE FT. LIL WAYNE)
AND ALSO ON T-PAINS THE MIDEST TOUCH MIXTAPE

www.myspace.com/nbproductionz2

Dam homie you got talent all over da board holla at your boi