PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a designer: Exclusive designer for all of my projects!

OurWorld
01-21-2009, 03:46 AM
I am currently looking for an exclusive designer. I need someone who will create all of the covers/flyers etc.. for my projects.
I am looking for someone to grow with in the business who is serious about their craft as a designer.
Graphics will be of various styles.
Please pm me with your info or email me at ourworldteam@gmail.com with your name, age, location, contact info, any myspace/website with your current designs/portfolio.

ReisDesigns
01-21-2009, 04:27 AM
are you paying?

OurWorld
01-21-2009, 05:48 AM
of course...and other benefits..

Nasty_Nas13
01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Check your email

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
01-25-2009, 08:38 PM
check out my myspace at myspace.com/industrydesignz...if you like the work hit me up

Young_Cutthroat
01-26-2009, 11:30 PM
www.myspace.com/youngcutthroatt

...if you're not paying, don't bother.

jlsclarity
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Email sent

NawGraphic
01-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Don't bother with this dude people.

LadyVishus
01-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Don't bother with this dude people.

what happened? .........

NawGraphic
01-27-2009, 01:14 AM
what happened? .........

Well I guess I shouldn't have said that, But.. he talks a lot but doesn't offer much. Back a while ago when I first got into this I done him a free cover, he was like yeah next cover I'll pay you, he said it, I asked if he was going to pay, Didn't get a response. Well all in all I would be shocked if he paid any of you for a piece of art.

LadyVishus
01-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Well I guess I shouldn't have said that, But.. he talks a lot but doesn't offer much. Back a while ago when I first got into this I done him a free cover, he was like yeah next cover I'll pay you, he said it, I asked if he was going to pay, Didn't get a response. Well all in all I would be shocked if he paid any of you for a piece of art.

oh ok. i was kinda reluctant to post because i saw where he was askin for some edits or whatnot in other threads for free but wants to post a "looking to hire" and never comes back to the thread.

NawGraphic
01-27-2009, 01:19 AM
It just annoys me when people demand free art, its a talent. You don't go into the DVD store and ask for a free DVD do you? soooo all i have to say is...
MEEEEH

Bird904
01-27-2009, 01:23 AM
It just annoys me when people demand free art, its a talent. You don't go into the DVD store and ask for a free DVD do you? soooo all i have to say is...
MEEEEH

lmao............

xNIKx
01-27-2009, 05:13 AM
http://myspace.com/nikpalushaj

Nasty_Nas13
01-27-2009, 01:53 PM
http://myspace.com/nikpalushaj

hahaa a shqiptar je??? :cool:

wow lol.. thanks for the heads up

FraawgzGFX
01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
MEEEEH

Fair enough but to be fair to him... he never actually DEMANDED free art lol and you did do the cover for free - after offering to for anyone in a thread - in the first place so when he said he'd pay you should have done it there and then or waved bye bye to your cash. Always sort that before you start work but obv you couldn't then cus of offering free work.

Is he the neon skyline and text cover dude?

NawGraphic
01-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Fair enough but to be fair to him... he never actually DEMANDED free art lol and you did do the cover for free - after offering to for anyone in a thread - in the first place so when he said he'd pay you should have done it there and then or waved bye bye to your cash. Always sort that before you start work but obv you couldn't then cus of offering free work.

Is he the neon skyline and text cover dude?

I didn't say he demanded it did I? I said I hate it when people demand free art, never once did I say him. READ GOD DAMN IT lol and no hes not the neon skyline dude... and about the rest, you're right.

FraawgzGFX
01-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Haha I read it and high lighted it. It's all in the context though, like you meant him AND others. Either way its all good.

NawGraphic
01-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Haha I read it and high lighted it. It's all in the context though, like you meant him AND others. Either way its all good.

lol fudge it :cool:

imagrapstar
01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
if a mufucka wuz serious about hiring someone for work they would contact them directly

jlsclarity
01-29-2009, 08:36 AM
if a mufucka wuz serious about hiring someone for work they would contact them directly

yep. at least get back w in a day or so...

Sent my resume and portfolio the other day and havent gotten any acknowledgment that it was received.

smh. Its been too many like this that come thru here. Not one has answered an email.

There are those that come in and ask straight up for free work...Then there are those that act like theyre gonna pay and never answer or post again after a few of us ask if theyre payin. which means theyre lookin for free work.

Nasty_Nas13
01-29-2009, 05:34 PM
yep. at least get back w in a day or so...

Sent my resume and portfolio the other day and havent gotten any acknowledgment that it was received.

smh. Its been too many like this that come thru here. Not one has answered an email.

There are those that come in and ask straight up for free work...Then there are those that act like theyre gonna pay and never answer or post again after a few of us ask if theyre payin. which means theyre lookin for free work.

Perhaps your portfolio is too shit? ..JK :p

But yeah I agree. If they aint paying, or they can't cover the money they can just fvck themselves.. waste of time

hecktikstudios
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Cheapest Prices;
http://hecktikstudios.tk
http://myspace.com/hecktikstudios
hecktikstudios@gmail.com

god0fgraphics08
02-11-2009, 02:18 PM
THREAD CLOSED!. this is wrong and shameless :no:

Young_Cutthroat
02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Yet another time-waster.