PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to get paid for designing

ashleyj757
06-22-2009, 06:19 AM
Im looking for 2-4 additional people to join a design company in different states.
This is a paying job and you will make 70% percent of the money on every project you do. The other 30% goes to updating the site and maintenance. The main focus of the company is to showcase designers and different states to around the world.

Im specifically looking for
People that know flash
People that know illustrator
People that can make sure we get known world wide
People that can code
People that can do printing

If you are interested show me some of your work here.
Thank you for your time.

Envii
06-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Girl what kinda business you running? You're just begging to put yourself out of business aren't you?

ashleyj757
06-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Girl what kinda business you running? You're just begging to put yourself out of business aren't you?

how please explain im really confused

LadyVishus
06-22-2009, 06:36 AM
i admire that u got drive and u trying but damn u gotta really think some of this shit out.......u trying to outsource but u giving all the money away too. what are your prices? i need to do some calculations. u need a real plan to survive.

ashleyj757
06-22-2009, 06:54 AM
well the site isnt really focusing on me im trying to help people get known world wide while i still have my own personal designin site

LadyVishus
06-22-2009, 07:04 AM
well the site isnt really focusing on me im trying to help people get known world wide while i still have my own personal designin site

but u should get something for your "service"...........iono bout u but ppl don't go into business to not see a profit. if that were the case, they'd stick to working a boring ass 9 to 5 where they have to live check to check.

ashleyj757
06-22-2009, 07:12 AM
but u should get something for your "service"...........iono bout u but ppl don't go into business to not see a profit. if that were the case, they'd stick to working a boring ass 9 to 5 where they have to live check to check.

tru tru but my services are gonna be listed first on the list its sorta like a hiring service i guess you can say for freelance designers idk if you get my drift

but there also gonna be monthly fees for designers based on how much work they get per month

LadyVishus
06-22-2009, 07:18 AM
well u need to spell all that out in the initial post........or u gonna have some issues.