PDA

View Full Version : Illistrators

YOUNGTREDESIGNS
10-06-2009, 11:53 PM
EMAil me with some of your best work asap. Tremaineobi@gmail.com i have an on going oppourtunity. Great benifits

carlito
10-06-2009, 11:53 PM
sounds goood

YOUNGTREDESIGNS
10-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey carlito can you send me your portfolio link on here that might be faster

SkrillA317
10-07-2009, 12:07 AM
here's some of my illustrator work:

http://i30.tinypic.com/1z5rhfq.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_ed8d428134da41429ae96aaac9678a50.png

Livia329
10-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Get at: www.mysternof.com

SkrillA317
10-07-2009, 01:38 AM
he wanted custom clothing designs done in illustrator, i told him itd be around $100 a design.. i mean, thats a badass deal for even a custom shirt design in illustrator and he said its too much, so yeah.. idk if id bother with this.

YOUNGTREDESIGNS
10-07-2009, 02:34 AM
he wanted custom clothing designs done in illustrator, i told him itd be around $100 a design.. i mean, thats a badass deal for even a custom shirt design in illustrator and he said its too much, so yeah.. idk if id bother with this.
This is uncalled for dont be mad because your offer was turned down as i told you that money would come out of my pocket,
PEOPLE EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS THAT HE MUST HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD.

SkrillA317
10-07-2009, 03:14 AM
This is uncalled for dont be mad because your offer was turned down as i told you that money would come out of my pocket,
PEOPLE EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS THAT HE MUST HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD.

im not mad at all, im just saving people from wasting their time.

...and i understood it completely. you offered me clothes or money, and you said SOMETIMES id get money.. and i told you that itd be $100 for each design. $100 for a design from scratch in illustrator is hella cheap..

Illuminati
10-07-2009, 03:40 PM
im not mad at all, im just saving people from wasting their time.

...and i understood it completely. you offered me clothes or money, and you said SOMETIMES id get money.. and i told you that itd be $100 for each design. $100 for a design from scratch in illustrator is hella cheap..
Don't even waste your time or energy trying to explain that to him. People that are really in the field are doing illustrations starting at $1000 and up.

likeatalltree
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Don't even waste your time or energy trying to explain that to him. People that are really in the field are doing illustrations starting at $1000 and up.

That's if your producing top notch shit.

SkrillA317
10-07-2009, 08:38 PM

yeah, but for any vector from scratch is gunna cost more than $100 lol

Illuminati
10-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Thats why I said "people that are really in the field."

I want this guy to to to some of the people on deviantart telling them that $100 is too much for a Vector Illustration...

YOUNGTREDESIGNS
10-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Thats why I said "people that are really in the field."

I want this guy to to to some of the people on deviantart telling them that $100 is too much for a Vector Illustration...
LMAO WOW YALL STILL ON THIS!

DiGi
10-11-2009, 06:26 AM
In my opinion, if you're not aware of the process for which you are paying someone to carry out, I don't think you should be trying to haggle with the price...

Look at it like this. One of my vectors, of just one person, can take up to 5 hours to complete. And that's just vectoring a pre-existing image. What you're asking for goes far beyond that... it involves preliminary sketches, back-and-forth between clientele and designer to make sure details are squared away, then the actual hard copy-to-soft copy conversion and digital creation of the image has to be made. Anything less than $100 isn't even worth opening up photoshop or illustrator for, from a serious illustrator's point of view.

And from the sound of it, monetary compensation isn't even guaranteed. That doesn't make for good business, jo.

Illuminati
10-11-2009, 01:25 PM
LMAO WOW YALL STILL ON THIS!
Easy for you to responding like that. Of course you want it to die out because you realize how stupid you sounded.

SkrillA317
10-11-2009, 03:26 PM
In my opinion, if you're not aware of the process for which you are paying someone to carry out, I don't think you should be trying to haggle with the price...

Look at it like this. One of my vectors, of just one person, can take up to 5 hours to complete. And that's just vectoring a pre-existing image. What you're asking for goes far beyond that... it involves preliminary sketches, back-and-forth between clientele and designer to make sure details are squared away, then the actual hard copy-to-soft copy conversion and digital creation of the image has to be made. Anything less than $100 isn't even worth opening up photoshop or illustrator for, from a serious illustrator's point of view.

And from the sound of it, monetary compensation isn't even guaranteed. That doesn't make for good business, jo.

exactly.. thank you for explaining my point further.

YOUNGTREDESIGNS
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Easy for you to responding like that. Of course you want it to die out because you realize how stupid you sounded.
No i didnt sound stupid at all dumb dick mind ur business and get a life.

likeatalltree
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
No i didnt sound stupid at all dumb dick mind ur business and get a life.

You ok man?

jodybdesigns
10-15-2009, 12:38 AM
too bad

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/jody_b_designs/yourshirtFRONT.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/jody_b_designs/yourshirtback300DPI.jpg