PDA

View Full Version : ::.. I Need A Flyer Designed ASAP !!!! ..::

318screwhead
07-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes i'll pay !!!! It doesn't have to be perfect just need it soon as possible. I know, I know. Most of you all are like why dont you design it yourself? To tell you all the str8 up truth I'm swamped with other work that I need to finish right now. :( If anyone is willing to help me out please let me know. I need the flyer completed tonight :(

318screwhead
07-09-2008, 01:41 AM
holla at me on AIM and we can discuss it

AIM s/n: syrupshop2k5

zaysgfx
07-09-2008, 01:41 AM
whats the details maybe i could take a swing at it

318screwhead
07-09-2008, 01:45 AM
whats the details maybe i could take a swing at it

OFF THA HOOK ENT. & SLACK TRAXX ENT. PRESENTS THE 2ND ANNUAL D.J. CELEBRITY BASH

HOSTED BY BET'S COMIC VIEW (THE NEXT COMEDIAN) BYRDMAN AND HOTSAUCE THATS RIGHT HOTSAUCE HE PUT YOU IN THE MIX AT 1200 AND TAKE YOU HOME FROM WORK AT 6:00 ON 99.7 KMJJ

"THIS SHOW WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE BET AWARDS'

(SPECIAL QUEST)

RON (SLACK) JEFFERSON THE OWNER OF SLACK TRAXX ENT. THE PRODUCER OF THE PLANTINUM HIT KNOCKING THE BOOTS BY H-TOWN, AND PERFORMANING ARTIST AND PARTIAL OWNER OF WIND STORM.

PHUNK DAWG THE PRODUCER OF A BAY BAY, HAND CLAP, & MANY MORE

ITS MY D.J. ITS MY D.J. YOU WANT THEM YOU GOT THE D.J. BULLET, D.J. MACK, D.J. SPICE, D.J. TAAKA, D.J. SPICE, D.J. HIPHOP, AND THE HOST AND KMJJ'S FINEST D.J. HOTSAUCE.

OFF THA HOOK WILL ALSO BE CELEBRATING THERE FIRST ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

WHEN: sUN JULY 13, 2008

WHERE: CAVALIER'S MEN CLUB OF MANSFIELD LA 71052

TIME: 5:00 UNTIL

SECURITY WILL BE IN AFFECT ALL DAY LONG SO LIVE THE FOOLISHNESS AT HOME.

SPONSERED BY: CREATIVE CUTT BY BIG BLESS AKA LARRY

"THIS IS A OUTDOOR EVENT"

THE LADYS WILL BE WRECKING THE RUNWAY SO GET YOUR EYE CANDY OWN FELLOWS 100 BUCKS FOR THE SEXIEST FEMALE OUTFIT WILL HAVE JUGDES OWN PANEL..

ALSO 30 SEC. FREE STYLE CONTEST- TIME FOR YOU TO GET OFF THE POURCH YOU SAY YOU GOT FLOW; WINNER WINS FREE REAL RECORDING SECTION AT O.T.H. STUDIOS & SLACK TRAXX RECORDING STUDIOS PLANTINUM RECORDING STUDIOS.

HEADLINE 50LA OF OFF THA HOOK ENT. SCROOGE AND KL

ALSO PERFORMING J-SOL & LIL MIKE OF SLACK TRAXX ENT.

SPECIAL GUEST PERFORMANCE BY SCOOBY & DA DUFFA BAG BOI'S

lynxxxdesigns
07-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Y The Hell Do U Dudes Keep Posting Shit In The Wrong Section!!!! Yall Should Peep The Rules Or End Up Getting Suspended Or Sum Shit For This Shit!

Theres Sections For Everything!!! What Does Got Skills Gotta Do With U Looking For Sum 1 To Do Sumn 4 U!

Common Man!
Quit Posting In The Wrong Sections

Nadejda
07-09-2008, 02:31 AM
moving this thread, and who on Earth gave you that info? Spelling is Horrific....also this is a shitload of text....

zaysgfx
07-09-2008, 03:43 AM
check your pm

aftermath
07-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Hit me up for designs, AFTERMATHGFX.COM, don't settle for less than a REAL official GRAPHIC DESIGNER. The Art Institute of Houston Alumni.

biggdavetay77
07-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Damn, Thats Alot Info!

KaKo
07-10-2008, 08:11 PM
lol i hope its a a5 flyer u want cuz dat is a hole lot of info
LMAO

FLAWDA_BOI
11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
I CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOUR GRAPHIC NEEDS JUST HIT ME UP YUNGGRAPHICS@YAHOO.COM ALBUM/MIXTAPE,COVERS,FLYERS,LAYOUTS EVERYTHINGhttp://www.filebrella.com/download/ecd9b590