PDA

View Full Version : Hook Me Up For Free And

MgullyDesignz
08-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Waz good everybody. Theres alot of talented muthafuckaz in this site Ive been checkin ya! Im an artist www.myspace.com/mdotgully
and I try to do some designing here and there but im just iight.
I need a crazy mixtape cover! The name of the tappe is called eazy Money!
I could do mad promo for ya company in exchange.. or a song. Its wateva you tell me! Scream at me

www.myspace.com/mdotgully

add ya nigga

keep doin ya thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anybody who saw this!
Holla!

ThaMissinLink
08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm sure you scrounge up some dough...if you're serious about rap and lookin to get paid...you need quality graphics to draw in your listeners....not some amateur free cover looking for "promotion"...

As a graphic designer, it's YOU that needs our help....don't get it twisted....

www.myspace.com/tmldesigns

KaKo
08-28-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm sure you scrounge up some dough...if you're serious about rap and lookin to get paid...you need quality graphics to draw in your listeners....not some amateur free cover looking for "promotion"...

AMEN TO THAT
Anyway
my contact is

www.ak47artz.com

jlsclarity
08-28-2008, 04:20 PM

real talk. if you aint payin to promote yourself, whys anyone gonna pay to listen?

FLAWDA_BOI
11-11-2008, 07:09 PM
I CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOUR GRAPHIC NEEDS JUST HIT ME UP YUNGGRAPHICS@YAHOO.COM ALBUM/MIXTAPE,COVERS,FLYERS,LAYOUTS EVERYTHINGhttp://www.filebrella.com/download/ecd9b590